Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Marlee Matlin is Alice Nelson





Oscar winner and former "Dancing With The Stars" contestant, Marlee Matlin announced today that she is in fact Alice from "The Brady Bunch." Matlin was quoted in a USA TODAY story about her new memoir, "I'll Scream Later."

"As a young girl, I imagined myself as Marcia Brady who just happened to be deaf, but today as a mom of four, I'm no longer Marcia. I've morphed into Alice the maid."
-Marlee Matlin

And no, I'm not making this up... Honest!

1 comment:

TheLonelyArtistClub said...

Jesus that's absurd.

Saw your post on the coffee shop google groups. Don't know a whole lot about indy films, about the closet I've ever been into it is pre-well known PT Anderson and Kevin Smith back when his movies were made on less money than their drug budget. But I do have a severe distaste for a lot of the mainstream crap that gets advertised over and over again. I mainly review books on my cite but I've posted a few movie reviews you might get a kick out of.