Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Asking...


* Is there a zanier character on TV then "The Brady Bunch's" Alice?

* I wonder what the "B" in Ann B. Davis stands for?

* Why isn't Alice Cooper in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but Madonna is?

* What happened to the character of "Sallah" (John Rhys-Davies) in the new Indian Jones movie?

* Am I the only one who's not excited about the new "Hulk" remake?

* What's so historic about History Channel's "Ice Road Truckers?"

* Is it just me or does CBS' new "Password" look a lot like ABC's old "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" The password is "copy."

* I wonder what Kenny Chesney looks like underneath his giant hat?

* Does anyone care about Tony Danza anymore?

2 comments:

Voyager said...

I started off excited about the new "Hulk" remake for two reasons:

1). I can't get enough of those superhero movies. Whoo!

2). Edward Norton. No explanation neccesary.

But I've found myself less and less excited about it ever since. Why did you think that is?

http://recommendeddosage.blogspot.com/

Munial said...

Yeah where the hell was Sallah? Maybe he's too huge after LOTR..?
Nice Blog.. will visit again.