Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bonjour Woody et Scarlett


The Cannes Film Festival started today, so to celebrate I thought I'd share some random brain turds...

*  I hear "Kung Fu Panda" is premiering at Cannes... Can a film festival Jump the Shark?
*  Do you think Shia LaBeouf is staying at the same hotel as Harrison Ford?
*  Is it just me or does it seem that everyone in Hollywood is close friends with Harvey Weinstein?  
*  The big award at the Cannes Fest is the Palme d'Or.  I bet not too many people know the english translation -- "The Golden Palm."
*  On "Three's Company," Mr. Furley went to a French restaurant and wanted to order escargot (snails) -- He asked for "s -car-gots."  They used that joke in two different episodes.
*  I went to the South of France once... I felt like a nerdy version of  James Bond.  
*  I ordered pizza tonight and asked for light cheese... as usual, they ignored me.


No comments: